Thursday, May 21, 2015

Powerful words

                                                            Mas é preciso reconhecer que isso reflete outro problema, implícito ...




                                                                Powerful Words


Have you ever read something and thought " That is exactly how I feel too" ?  When I read this statement from His Holiness the Dalai Lama, I thought  " Dalai Lama has put into beautiful words how I wish my life to be."




May I become at all times both now and forever
A protector for those without protection
A guide for those who have lost their way
A ship for those with ocean to cross
A sanctuary for those in danger
A lamp for those without light
A place of refuge for those who lack shelter
And a servant to all in need.




This is the reason I left my home in Florida of 60 years and moved to North Carolina away from family and friends. This is reason for opening  Annabelle's Haven for domestic abused women and children.  Thank you Dalai Lama for putting into words my deepest feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment